Dr. Wilson Cui
(Wilson Zhuo Ming Cui) Chinese Medicine Practitioner
Dr Wilson Cui graduated from Traditional Chinese Medicine College in 1976 and then became a Surgical Oncologist in Zhongshan Medical University in 1981 . After a few years working as an oncologist in Sun Yat-Sen hospital, Dr Wilson Cui moved to Melbourne and established Cui's Chinese Therapy where he offer traditional Chinese medicine for his patients.
In 2004, Dr Cui obtained Master degree in Osteoarthritis with high distinctions. He then traveled around the world for medical conferences and absorbed more knowledge and skills from other experts.
Dr Cui has a keen interest in Pulse Diagnosis which is a traditional method to understand your body's condition in order to plan your treatments.
Certificates and Memberships
1. Member of Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association LTD 2013 (AACMA)
2. Registered with Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (CMBA) in the divisions of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine
3. Member of the Australian Chinese Traditional Orthopaedics Association Inc. (ACTOA)
4. Executive Council Member of the 3rd Board of Specialty Committee of Pulse Manifestation of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies
5. Qualified Remedial Massage Therapist, and registered member of the Australian Association of Massage Therapists (AAMT)
value. quality care. convenience.